Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Michael's Big Daddy Night!

Michael felt Lynlee kicking tonight!  We are just thrilled!  I have been able to feel her for about 5 weeks but Michael has not had any luck... Until tonight!  She kicked about 3 or 4 times.  He was talking to her earlier, so I guess this was her way of talking back!  Oh my goodness I am just beside myself!  
We needed this excitement!  Things have been crazy at school!  My kids are getting fall fever or something! (If that even exists!)  My students have been getting in trouble for the silliest things and one of my homeroom girls stole my iphone yesterday!  We had to file a report, search everyone this morning, and then finally got the truth out of her.  The craziest part is that she felt the need to send inappropriate text messages to my family and friends!  So if you got a random inappropriate message IT WAS NOT ME! :)  But thanks to a lot of prayers, support from my coworkers and principal, the Fayette county sheriff,  and searching we got the phone back!  So things are looking up and the kick from our little girl was exactly what we needed! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!

    I'm glad we aren't the only school having trouble. We've had to have the Sheriff's Dept out too! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Here Comes Baby!

 Pregnancy Ticker