Monday, February 15, 2010

37 Weeks!!

Well tomorrow I am 37 weeks and Lynlee is full term!  This is crazy how quickly it has all gone by!  We are so excited.  We also have some exciting news...... March 2nd is the big day!  We have decided to induce.  We have chosen to do so with the advice of our amazing doctor.  We are thrilled that we know when our little girl will be here and even more thrilled that everyone we love will be able to be there, as well as Dr. Tonkin.  We have gotten so close to her through this process and I just could not imagine going through the birthing process without her.  

We have also been in search of a good pediatrician.  It has been quite tough because of how amazing Dr. Tonkin has been.  Michael and I have gotten spoiled by her attentiveness and her wonderful bedside manor.  We just want her in the pediatrician form. :)  But I guess I can't have everything.  

Another exciting thing that has happened this weekend- the new Germantown Methodist facility opened!  So it is official- We will deliver in the new hospital!  I am particularly excited about this because there are so many new aspects of security, technology, and not to mention cleanliness!  We are touring the new hospital this Thursday in our class.  Can't wait to see it all. 

We also had our last shower this weekend and it was wonderful.  Michael's Aunt Claire and Family friend Cindy Ford hosted it for us and we got some of the cutest stuff!  We are so blessed and could not be more thankful for our friends and family!  Michael's favorite was a bathing suit that Aunt Claire and Grandmother got us!  He LOVES when Lynlee gets bathing suits.  (I think because he can picture us all hanging out and playing at the lake this summer with our sweet baby girl!)

Well that is about all for tonight!  We have 15 days and counting until Lynlee Harper is in our arms!  Please continue to pray for our family and our health. 

Love,
The Christie's

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I think I saw your blog through FB and I just want to say - Congratulations! And pediatrician-wise I recommend Dr. Higginbotham at Peds East (the Cordova location). That's who I took Knox to when we were in Memphis and we LOVED him! He's younger, and very attentive and knowledgeable. And their office is open 7 days a week. (Something I learned that is VERY important!) You can set up a meeting with him before the big day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Here Comes Baby!

 Pregnancy Ticker