Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Far So Good!


Everything is coming along great!  Michael is out of town on his annual boys fishing trip and I am anxiously awaiting his arrival back home!!!  I miss him so much! :) We have our next doctors appointment on the 31st.  I am so excited!  That is when we will get to hear the heart beat and see the first glimpse of our little blueberry! I have been feeling great!  Other than being tired, I am doing great!  Thank heavens!!! I am trying to eat really healthy and eat several small meals throughout the day.  I am so excited and I know that our families are too!  I went to Jonesboro for the night and everyone is just thrilled and loves to talk about potential names and what they think the baby is!  I love everyones input and cannot wait to find out the sex!  Well I am hitting the sack! Good Night!

Love,
The Christie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Here Comes Baby!

 Pregnancy Ticker