Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things are good! I am so sleepy. My goodness i can't think of a time that I have slept this much, or wanted to sleep this much! I start back to school tomorrow! I cannot believe it is already that time again! But I am excited, this is going to be a great year! I have really run ideas for my kids and have gotten some wonderful ideas from a Angela, she is a friend that teaches 5th grade and is also expecting!!!! We are both so excited! Our little babies are going to be born around the same time!
One thing that I have noticed is my wandering mind! Good grief, I can barely remember my name! Hopefully it will get better, but I think I am going to have to resort to post-its on my purse! (Thanks for the tip Desi)
Well I am hitting the sack! Keep praying for our family!

Love,
The Christie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Here Comes Baby!

 Pregnancy Ticker