Monday, January 11, 2010

32 week Tomorrow!

I am coming in on my 32nd week and I just can't believe it!  I am getting so excited/nervous!  I can't believe that our little girl will be here before we know it!  We had our maternity pictures yesterday and I can't wait to see them!  I think that we got some really cool shots!  We tried some pretty out there ones so we will just have to see.  
This little girl is so active and I am loving every second of it!  She just dances around my belly all day and night.  It is getting to the point that I can somewhat detect what little body part is poking me.  We are just so excited to meet our sweet girl!
I am also excited/relieved that we decided on a car seat and stroller.  It took me so long to make this decision and i thought that I had it figured out until I was told the stroller was discontinued so we had to start back at square one.  Hopefully we made a good choice, I guess time will tell!
Well I am hitting the sack!  I am so sleepy!  We have so much going on at school right now, but the positive thing is the kids are doing pretty well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Here Comes Baby!

 Pregnancy Ticker